Visualizing an entire product system from conceptualization in the laboratory to making it readily available to consumers demands most rigorous and dedicated efforts which we always provide. The key characteristic of any embedded system remains in being dedicated to handle a particular task within a larger system, often with real-time computing constraints. Many of the devices in common use today have an embedded system at their core. Since an embedded system is dedicated to specific tasks, we as design engineers put in our best efforts in optimization of size and cost factors, while improving reliability and performance. Some embedded systems are produced on relatively larger scale as compared to others depending on their requirements and the field in which they are needed.
Embedded systems are almost inevitable today, they are found in extreme variety. Starting from cell phones to photocopy machines, watches to digital cameras, personal digital assistants to microwave ovens, answering machines to home security systems and so many.
Mishi Solutions provides custom Product design services. We provide extensive design check lists, quick turn-around, and design support for mechanical enclosure fabrication.
Our team has developed a complete flow of system implementation in the following steps:-
- Product Strategy and Planning
- Product Concept — [Specification, Software model, Simulation, Performance analysis]
- Product Design — [Architecture, System, Hardware, Software]
- Product Testing
- Product Manufacturing
- Product Deployment
- Product Technical/Customer Support
- Product Technical Marketing
- Product Re-engineering
- Product Analysis and Optimization
Our service offerings include:
- Firmware development
- Hardware Development
- PCB Design
- Design for EMI/EMC control
- Design Simulation and Analysis
- Prototype Manufacturing
- Validation and Testing
- Design flow implementation
- System Integration and Testing
- Compliance and Certification
- Support for Volume Manufacturing & Testing
The segments we cater to include Automotive, Network Telecom, Wireless, Consumer Electronics, Instrumentation, and Process Control.